Tuesday, March 17, 2015

An Apologize

I'm sorry.
I know that I'm not a good person, may also not a good friend.
I'm not an easy person to say what is on my mind directly, so I often put it to paper.
But, let me apologize for the post that I posted on this blog a few days ago.
I know I was a coward because I can not say sorry directly.
There may be many things that I have done so to offend others, but because of my insensitivity, I did not realize my mistake.
Things that are written in this blog, actually I have written it over a year ago but I kept it in draft of this blog and I just post it recently. So, all that is written here has nothing to do with the events that happens around me lately.

I do not want to offend and makes other people feel unhappy because of my writing. I just poured what can not say by writing in this blog.
I do not want misunderstandings with a post titled "This is Me I" that a few hours ago has been erased. That post was written when I was in class XI Semester 1. I know the latter part of that sentence sounds unpleasant and possibly because of the wrong choice of words in that sentence so it looks like vilify someone. Actually I did not mean it like that.

I would like to apologize to those who may have read and feel offended because of my posting, especially my friend and people around me. I am really, really sorry. I did not mean to make anyone sad, disappointed, and get the wrong idea about me.

I am really sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment